Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
For our Belgium entity, we are looking for a Territory Business Manager to reinforce our Sales department. If you are experienced or deeply interested in wound care, and always wanted to work for a renowned pharmaceutical company, you can be the perfect candidate for this job!
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager Flanders, you will be responsible for promote and sell Flen Health products in the Gent-Waasland area. Your main contacts will be pharmacies, general practitioners, nursing- and elderly homes and homecare nurses.
This position would suit you perfectly if you have a taste for challenges and the desire to make things happen!
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You represent our products and manage the sales for your territory
- You take ownership of your region: you think about innovation, new business opportunities, customer needs, market trends, competitor practices… in order to develop a relevant sales strategy with the support of the Regional Sales Manager
- With the guidance of the Regional Sales Manager, you maintain a strategic business plan aligned with the best practices and standards
- You realize all sales activities from the introduction of new products, to presentation and training to customers, ensuring that each stakeholder receives key sales messages
- You act as a Flen's brand ambassador and represent Flen Health at relevant conferences, congresses and trade fairs
- You ensure our CRM system is maintained in line with company standards
- You work in close cooperation with the Marketing and Medical department and achieve goals together
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold Paramedical or Nurse degree or equivalent based on relevant experience
- You can demonstrate initial experience in a similar position in a medical or pharmaceutical environment
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You show a strong customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Data savy and comfortable with numbers, you demonstrate ability to effectively use Microsoft Office, CRM system & Showpad
- You are a native Dutch speaker and fluent in English
- You hold a valid Driving License
- As a problem solver, you work with your line manager to find innovative approaches to resolve situations and develop your turnover.
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org