Flen Health is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. Flen Health has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
At Flen Health, we are convinced that we do help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe. We focus on patients with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
At Flen Health, we expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and we guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide as Flen Health. As an intrapreneur, you will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth. We offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for Cloud Architect for an immediate start to reinforce our R&D team in the implementation of a new project dedicated to the wound care sector. This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Luxembourg. As Cloud Architect you are responsible for providing strategic direction for the creation, development, execution, and leadership of all aspects within your functional Area. This is the right role for you if you can combine your technical and analytical skills with good communication to meet the market demands of our company.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
- You create and maintain the enterprise’s cloud architecture design, training programs, and associated documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures)
- You define technical direction and roadmap for Cloud migrations and managing the implementation and technical solutions
- You develop and coordinate cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access management, network and data management, and security
- You configure and document the global process template; maintains data standards necessary to facilitate enabled process effectiveness
- You manage the adaption process and regularly evaluates cloud applications, hardware, and software
- You oversee the operations of applications which includes ensuring reliable, secure operations and troubleshooting and performing problem resolution to minimize system performance issues and outages
Your qualifications & experience:
- You hold a Master degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management or a data intensive related field)
- You can demonstrate at least 6 years of successful professional experience of project experience architecting, implementing, and optimizing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
- You have exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- You have a high degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- You have a strong experience with Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- You have excellent skills in architecture and technical support documentation
- You have a solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- You demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to translate complex technical topics to senior stakeholders
- You have strong knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tooling
- You have an ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
- You are able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-intensity environment
- You have a great business sense
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English
- Knowledge of French, Dutch or German are an asset
Are you interested in working with an ambitious and very dedicated team?
Please send your application, CV and motivation letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org